From kick off to the final whistle, we will entertain, enthral and educate you with the story of New Zealand’s deep passion for our national sport. Be part of the team and feel what it is like to represent your country, wear the black jersey and participate in our national game. Feel the pride, feel the fear, feel the anticipation.
Follow the journey a player makes from club rugby to joining the legendary All Blacks. Experience first-hand the excitement and emotion of game day. Discover the stories behind some of world rugby’s most famous players, moments and matches. Highlights of the experience include facing the full force of a six-metre high All Blacks haka and spending time in our hands-on interactive zone where manuhiri have the chance to try their kicking, catching, line out and accuracy skills against a virtual All Black side.
Through the use of innovation and technology, the experience provides a full sensory, interactive, and immersive experience; the only rugby attraction of its kind in New Zealand and the only All Blacks attraction in the world.
- Be patient - You'll be working as part of a group, so make sure to be patient and wait your turn - we like to be fair and give everyone a go.
- Be a great listener - Have fun and stay safe by following instructions carefully.
- Be considerate of others - You’ll be part of a group, so it’s important to be kind and courteous.
- Be a respectful visitor - You will be a guest during this experience, so please be respectful. Two important Māori customs are to take your shoes off indoors and avoid sitting on tables or pillows.
- Be on time - While the experience will be a relaxed one, make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to arrive early so you don't keep your guides and others waiting.
- Hello and goodbye in Māori - If you want to start practising some basic Māori phrases, you could try using ‘Kia ora’ (hello) and ‘Ka kite’ (goodbye).