A unique opportunity to participate as crew on an actual America’s Cup yacht. With guidance from our professional crew, you will become part of the team sailing this authentic race vessel. Take the helm, exert energy on the grinders or sit back relax and enjoy the action as we sail the beautiful Waitemata Harbour.
• 2 hours sailing experience on Auckland’s Waitemata Harbour
• Opportunity to participate in sailing the vessel as part of our crew
• Unparalleled views and photo opportunities of the city skyline and landscape
• Informative commentary from our knowledgeable crew
• A high quality wet weather jacket is provided when raining
- Be considerate of others - You’ll be part of a group, so it’s important to be kind and courteous.
- Stay safe in the outdoors - Your guides know the environment better than anyone and are there to keep you safe; listen to ALL their instructions, ALL the time.
- Respect the environment - You will be out in nature for this experience so please help protect our environment by taking all your rubbish with you.
- A chance to relax - This experience is one way Kiwis like to relax and enjoy life so it will seem very relaxed. Have fun, enjoy slowing down (away from work or study) and relax!
- Be on time - While the experience will be a relaxed one, make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to arrive early so you don't keep your guides and others waiting.
- Don't be shy - Kiwis are very friendly, open people so this experience is a great opportunity to not be shy, smile lots and make some new friends.