Enjoy the unique Auckland landscape from the water on our relaxed harbour sailing experience. Take in the city highlights; sail under the Harbour Bridge, see volcanic peaks and the iconic city skyline from the harbour.
Our friendly, knowledgeable crew will teach you everything you need to know about sailing etiquette to keep you safe on the water, as well as showing you the basics so you can assist with sailing our purpose-built 50 foot yachts.
Enjoy the relaxing afternoon on the water, with your choice of fresh coffee, tea or a hot chocolate plus a delicious sweet treat.
• 1.5 hour sailing on Auckland’s Waitemata Harbour
• Opportunity to participate in sailing the vessel
• Coffee, tea or hot chocolate and cookie served on board
• Informative commentary from our knowledgeable crew
• Views of the iconic Auckland city skyline from the water and sail under the Harbour Bridge
- Stay safe in the outdoors - Your guides know the environment better than anyone and are there to keep you safe; listen to ALL their instructions, ALL the time.
- Respect the environment - You will be out in nature for this experience so please help protect our environment by taking all your rubbish with you.
- Be considerate of others - You’ll be part of a group, so it’s important to be kind and courteous.
- A chance to relax - This experience is one way Kiwis like to relax and enjoy life so it will seem very relaxed. Have fun, enjoy slowing down (away from work or study) and relax!
- Be on time - While the experience will be a relaxed one, make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to arrive early so you don't keep your guides and others waiting.
- Don't be shy - Kiwis are very friendly, open people so this experience is a great opportunity to not be shy, smile lots and make some new friends.