The Kelmarna Gardens Workshop Programme strives to offer enriching experiences for people of all backgrounds and experience levels, to engage with a range of topics delivered by acclaimed presenters, connecting our communities with skills-based, hands-on learning in nature.
Check out the many different workshops when you click ‘Book Now’ for dates and details on upcoming workshops, sign up to receive our monthly e-newsletter, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date.
We can’t wait to see you in the garden! Kia ora!
- Respect the environment - You will be out in nature for this experience so please help protect our environment by taking all your rubbish with you.
- Be a great listener - Have fun and stay safe by following instructions carefully.
- Be considerate of others - You’ll be part of a group, so it’s important to be kind and courteous.
- Stay safe in the outdoors - Your guides know the environment better than anyone and are there to keep you safe; listen to ALL their instructions, ALL the time.
- A chance to relax - This experience is one way Kiwis like to relax and enjoy life so it will seem very relaxed. Have fun, enjoy slowing down (away from work or study) and relax!
- Be a respectful visitor - You will be a guest during this experience, so please be respectful. Two important Māori customs are to take your shoes off indoors and avoid sitting on tables or pillows.
- Be on time - While the experience will be a relaxed one, make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to arrive early so you don't keep your guides and others waiting.
- Don't be shy - Kiwis are very friendly, open people so this experience is a great opportunity to not be shy, smile lots and make some new friends.