This small group guided full day trip from Auckland will take you to a trilogy of epic sights. Head north to the beautiful wildlife reserve of Tawharanui Regional Park and do some hiking and go for a swim.
Afterwards, we head to Matakana for lunch and then onwards to Goat island where you will have the opportunity to snorkel in this marine reserve or hire a clearyak (a transparent kayak) giving you a great view of the marine wildlife below. After this action packed day we head back to Auckland late afternoon.
- Be sun smart - Make sure you bring sunblock to protect yourself from the Kiwi sun (even on cloudy days!)
- Make new friends - This is a group experience so go along prepared to start conversations and make some new friends :-)
- Respect the environment - You will be out in nature for this experience so please help protect our environment by taking all your rubbish with you.
- Stay safe in the outdoors - Your guides know the environment better than anyone and are there to keep you safe; listen to ALL their instructions, ALL the time.
- A chance to relax - This experience is one way Kiwis like to relax and enjoy life so it will seem very relaxed. Have fun, enjoy slowing down (away from work or study) and relax!
- Don't be shy - Kiwis are very friendly, open people so this experience is a great opportunity to not be shy, smile lots and make some new friends.
- Outdoor eating - You can expect to be eating in the outdoors, which means finding a spot on the ground to sit and enjoy your meal - make the most of this ‘el fresco’ experience!