Experience world-class mountain biking facilities 10 minutes from Christchurch. With stunning views, awesome trails and lots of learning options, the Adventure Park is the perfect mountain biking experience. Unwind afterwards at the café and grab a bite to eat or a drink afterwards.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced rider, adult or youth, we offer mountain bike coaching programmes to suit your level and progression goals. Our experienced instructors will have you riding with greater skill and confidence allowing you to make the most out of your Adventure Park experience and show off your sick skills.
Christchurch Adventure Park is committed to social and environmental sustainability in all aspects of the Park. We strive to use the Parks natural features as a drawcard for visitors to enjoy the Christchurch Port Hills and encourage tourism in the region.
- Respect the environment - You will be out in nature for this experience so please help protect our environment by taking all your rubbish with you.
- Be a great listener - Have fun and stay safe by following instructions carefully.
- Stay safe in the outdoors - Your guides know the environment better than anyone and are there to keep you safe; listen to ALL their instructions, ALL the time.
- Be sun smart - Make sure you bring sunblock to protect yourself from the Kiwi sun (even on cloudy days!)
- A chance to relax - This experience is one way Kiwis like to relax and enjoy life so it will seem very relaxed. Have fun, enjoy slowing down (away from work or study) and relax!
- Be a respectful visitor - You will be a guest during this experience, so please be respectful. Two important Māori customs are to take your shoes off indoors and avoid sitting on tables or pillows.
- Don't be shy - Kiwis are very friendly, open people so this experience is a great opportunity to not be shy, smile lots and make some new friends.