This is your chance to use your awesome performing skills to bring a smile to others!
Windsorcare is looking for a pianist to entertain their elderly residents by playing tunes from the 1940s, ’50s and ’60s.
Windsor House has several pianos within the residential care facility and is looking for someone to use them at least once a fortnight between 2 pm – 3 pm on any weekday.
You will be giving these residents something money just cannot buy – a good time listening to songs from their youth, and will most definitely put a smile on their face!
If this is something that you would like to give a go, we can assure you, you won’t regret it! Email [email protected]
- Be patient - You'll be working as part of a group, so make sure to be patient and wait your turn - we like to be fair and give everyone a go.
- Please and thank you - A friendly reminder to use ‘please’ and ‘thank you’ lots for all the people who will be helping you during this experience.
- Be a great listener - Have fun and stay safe by following instructions carefully.
- Be considerate of others - You’ll be part of a group, so it’s important to be kind and courteous.
- Be a respectful visitor - You will be a guest during this experience, so please be respectful. Two important Māori customs are to take your shoes off indoors and avoid sitting on tables or pillows.
- Be on time - While the experience will be a relaxed one, make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to arrive early so you don't keep your guides and others waiting.
- Don't be shy - Kiwis are very friendly, open people so this experience is a great opportunity to not be shy, smile lots and make some new friends.