Our 90min guided ride takes you through bush trails, across sand dunes and along the beach. From first time riders through to experienced, your time here is exclusively yours, to enjoy either a morning, afternoon, sunrise or sunset, or even moonlight ride, through protected bush trails and along and in our stunning coastlines waters, with an incredible view of Whangarei Heads, all from horseback on our trained and trusted team of lovingly looked after horses.
- Be patient - You'll be working as part of a group, so make sure to be patient and wait your turn - we like to be fair and give everyone a go.
- Respect the environment - You will be out in nature for this experience so please help protect our environment by taking all your rubbish with you.
- Be a great listener - Have fun and stay safe by following instructions carefully.
- Stay safe in the outdoors - Your guides know the environment better than anyone and are there to keep you safe; listen to ALL their instructions, ALL the time.
- A chance to relax - This experience is one way Kiwis like to relax and enjoy life so it will seem very relaxed. Have fun, enjoy slowing down (away from work or study) and relax!
- Be on time - While the experience will be a relaxed one, make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to arrive early so you don't keep your guides and others waiting.
- Don't be shy - Kiwis are very friendly, open people so this experience is a great opportunity to not be shy, smile lots and make some new friends.