Visit the Reyburn House Studio next to the Whangārei waterfront for a 2-hour bespoke pottery class with Wendy from the Northland Potters Group! You will spend a relaxing couple of hours creating your own Kiwiana chess set from clay. Your finished pieces will be fired and can then be taken away as a memory of the day.
No pottery experience is required for this experience. Group size is a maximum of 10 people.
Cost: $60 for the group so if you have 6 people, it will only be $10 each.
Email Wendy@reyburnhouse.co.nz for bookings.
- Be a great listener - Have fun and stay safe by following instructions carefully.
- Be patient - You'll be working as part of a group, so make sure to be patient and wait your turn - we like to be fair and give everyone a go.
- Make new friends - This is a group experience so go along prepared to start conversations and make some new friends :-)
- A chance to relax - This experience is one way Kiwis like to relax and enjoy life so it will seem very relaxed. Have fun, enjoy slowing down (away from work or study) and relax!
- Be on time - While the experience will be a relaxed one, make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to arrive early so you don't keep your guides and others waiting.
- Don't be shy - Kiwis are very friendly, open people so this experience is a great opportunity to not be shy, smile lots and make some new friends.