Book a 40 minute session in our salt room to relax in recliner chairs and breathe in the salt-infused air. Dry salt therapy studies have focused on bronchitis and asthma with other beneficial properties being anecdotally reported such as improved sleep and reduced stress.
Dry salt acts like a sponge attracting foreign substances along the respiratory tract. The dry salt behaves like a toothbrush that cleans the respiratory system removing the build-up of foreign elements that cause various respiratory ailments and conditions.
- Be a great listener - Have fun and stay safe by following instructions carefully.
- Be considerate of others - You’ll be part of a group, so it’s important to be kind and courteous.
- Turn your phone off - Make sure you don't use your phone while your guides are talking. If you need to make a call, please ask your guide/teacher first.
- Be on time - While the experience will be a relaxed one, make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to arrive early so you don't keep your guides and others waiting.
- Don't be shy - Kiwis are very friendly, open people so this experience is a great opportunity to not be shy, smile lots and make some new friends.